Reveal your product's hidden issues to increase your profits
- Increase product quality, giving your users a more satisfying experience while increasing revenue.
- Improve user retention and increase sign-ups by tweaking your SaaS product strategy.
- Eliminate bugs and team problems that are undermining your efforts.
- Identify "easy wins" that will enhance your product with minimal effort.
What's involved in a SaaS Audit & Tune-Up?
We've split our SaaS tune-up process into two phases: Audit and Tune-Up.
Step 1. SaaS Audit
A SaaS Audit will identify issues affecting your product and provide you with actionable solutions.
What do we evaluate in our audit?
- System architecture & software stack
- Data modeling
- Code quality
- Development process
- Deployment and Integration process
- Quality Assurance process
- Project management process
- Agile rituals & process
- Team communication
- User onboarding process
- Product User Experience
At the end of the audit, we'll present you with a report identifying areas where you excel and actionable steps for solving any uncovered problems.
Step 2. SaaS Tune-Up
Once you're aware of your product's most significant issues, it's time to fix them.
At this stage, we'll begin implementing solutions that will get your SaaS into tip-top shape.